Driver will pick you up from Goa Airport / Railway station / Bus stand .
Reach hotel, check in and relax.
Breakfast at Hotel and after some leisure Depart for South Goa Tour.
Places covered:, Shri Shantadurga Temple at Kavlem, Shri Manguesh Temple at Priol, Old GoaChurches
Basilica of Bom Jesus, Se Cathedral, Lunch halt at old Goa ,Dona Paula bay, and the lovely Miramar Beach.
1. Fort agauda: Fort Aguada and its lighthouse is a well-preserved seventeenth-century Portuguese fort
standing in Goa.
2. Chapora fort: Chapora Fort, located in Bardez, Goa, rises high above the Chapora River. Before the
Portuguese arrived in Goa in 1510, this location was the site of another fort. The fort changed hands
several times after Portuguese acquired Bardez.
3. Calangute Beach: It is named as “queen of beaches” by many tourists. Shopaholics—big showrooms of
gracefulhandicrafts from Indonesia, Tibet and Kashmir are lined up on the main road alongside the beach.
4. Baga beach: Baga a seaside town in Bardez, Goa, India. It comes under the jurisdiction of Calangute,
which is 2km south. Baga is known for its popular beach and Baga Creek. It is visited by thousands of
5. Candolim Beach: There are no shops, restaurants or any commercial activity. It is a calm and peaceful
beach withpacific water. Scrubs covered dunes at the back is the major attraction
3. Banana Boat Ride
4. Bumper Ride
5. Speed Boat Ride Kit Provided, Candolim beach
|Hotel Type||Hotel Name|
|DELUXE HOTEL||Calangute Tower|
|DELUXE HOTEL||De Grand Riviera Goa|
|DELUXE HOTEL||Na Goa grande|
|LUXURY||Holiday Inn Candolim|
|SUPER DELUXE||I love Bell bottoms|
|SUPER DELUXE||Park Regis|
|SUPER DELUXE||Resort De Coracao|